Viking Cruise Lines - Booked and paid for trip in May 2013. Part of trip cancelled Jan. 2014

They cancelled the Tibet portion of the trip I was supposed to go on in March of 2014, we could still go on the China portion with a partial refund, then they changed my air which I had paid for last summer as well and paid extra to go on Delta and they put me on United with no offer of refunding me the extra which I paid for the business class tickets on Delta in fact refused to do so saying that was the price even though I could have purchased those same tickets $500 cheaper with them last summer.No offers of apology or reimbursement for the inconvenience.

Paid over $200 for Visa SVC which they refuse to refund for as well.Little regard for customer.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 07, 2014 #769919 Toronto, Ontario

We also had problems with Viking. We had paid for a trip in Dec/12 for May/13 for our 50th wedding aniversay. When we arrived at Pearson and checked in we were advised we wre on stand-by. We did get on the plane but you imagine *** worried we were. If we didn't make this flight we would have missed our connection for the cruise. When we lodged a complaint Viking said it was Air Canada's fault and vica versa.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Viking Cruise Lines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Viking Cruise Lines.
Filing a new complaint about