Viking Cruise Lines - Booked and paid for trip in May 2013. Part of trip cancelled Jan. 2014

Jan 03
review #468508

They cancelled the Tibet portion of the trip I was supposed to go on in March of 2014, we could still go on the China portion with a partial refund, then they changed my air which I had paid for last summer as well and paid extra to go on Delta and they put me on United with no offer of refunding me the extra which I paid for the business class tickets on Delta in fact refused to do so saying that was the price even though I could have purchased those same tickets $500 cheaper with them last summer.No offers of apology or reimbursement for the inconvenience.

Paid over $200 for Visa SVC which they refuse to refund for as well.Little regard for customer.

aaefd51
Had an experience with Viking Cruise Lines?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
elvira2014

Jan 07 Toronto, Ontario

We also had problems with Viking. We had paid for a trip in Dec/12 for May/13 for our 50th wedding aniversay. When we arrived at Pearson and checked in we were advised we wre on stand-by. We did get on the plane but you imagine *** worried we were. If we didn't make this flight we would have missed our connection for the cruise. When we lodged a complaint Viking said it was Air Canada's fault and vica versa.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Viking Cruise Lines.
Filing a new complaint about
×